About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

“I Am’s” of Paul: I am – 3


Sure I will come in the fullness of the blessing of the gospel: 

Romans 15:29

I know that when I come to you, I will come in the full measure of the blessing of Christ.

Made all things to all men:

1 Corinthians 9:22

To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

Crucified with Christ:

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

An ambassador:

Ephesians 6:20

 For which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

Set for the defense of the gospel:

Philippians 1:17

The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.

A minister:

Colossians 1:23

If you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

Colossians 1:25

I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness—

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment