About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

“I Am’s” of Paul: I am - 1



 Clean pure:

Acts 18:6

But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

Acts 20:26

Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of any of you.

Ready:

1. To bound for Jesus.

Acts 21:13

Then Paul answered, “Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.”

2. To preach the gospel.

Romans 1:5

Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.

3. To come to you.

2 Corinthians 12:14

Now I am ready to visit you for the third time, and I will not be a burden to you, because what I want is not your possessions but you. After all, children should not have to save up for their parents, but parents for their children.

4. To be offered.

2 Timothy 4:6

For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time for my departure is near.

Spiritual Quotes

God is always near in spite of our fears.

When God’s Word is hidden in our heart, His ways will become our ways.

God shares in our sorrow.

Thankfulness is the soil in which joy thrives.

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment