About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

“I Am’s” of Paul: I am – 2


Persuaded:


That nothing shall separate me from the love of Christ:

Romans 8:38-39

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That nothing is unclean of itself:

Romans 14:14

But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.

That He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him:

2 Timothy 1:12 I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself teacher. That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until this day.

Debtor:

Romans 1:4

And who through the Spirit of holiness was appointed the Son of God in power by his resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord.

Not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

2 Timothy 1:12

That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.
The apostle to the Gentiles:

Romans 11:13

I am talking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment