About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, September 20, 2020

Formula for your life

He must become greater; I must become less. — John 3:30

For John the Baptist, this ultimate formula for greatness did not take many words. What's your formula? Paul told the Galatians that a similar formula was needed for them (Galatians 4:19). He told the Colossians that this is what he expended every ounce of his energy to have happen in the lives of Christians (Colossians 1:28-29). 

Paul told the Corinthians that this was what the Spirit was doing in their lives (2 Corinthians 3:18). So, don't you think that maybe this is the real formula for your life?

No time to pray?

Luke 11:1

One day Jesus was praying  in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord,  teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.”

Heart Proofs

John 16:13

But when he, the Spirit of truth,  comes, he will guide you into all the truth.  He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

The lifter of my head

Psalm 3:3

But you, Lord, are a shield  around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

Questions in 1st Corinthians  

10:29

I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom  being judged by another’s conscience?

12:19

If they were all one part, where would the body be?

10:22

Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy?  Are we stronger than he?

10:29

I am referring to the other person’s conscience, not yours. For why is my freedom  being judged by another’s conscience?

[Message No: 7781]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment