About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 19, 2020

God’s Word … Meditate …

. What do I do with this God?

2 Corinthians 4:8-9

We are hard pressed on every side,  but not crushed; perplexed,  but not in despair;   persecuted,  but not abandoned;  struck down, but not destroyed.

. Living beyond the darkness

2 Kings 23:25

But in the eighteenth year of King Josiah, this Passover was celebrated to the Lord in Jerusalem. 

    Furthermore, Josiah got rid of the mediums and spiritists,  the household gods,  the idols and all the other detestable  things seen in Judah and Jerusalem. This he did to fulfill the requirements of the law written in the book that Hilkiah the priest had discovered in the temple of the Lord.   Neither before nor after Josiah was there a king like him who turned  to the Lord as he did—with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his strength, in accordance with all the Law of Moses.

. Die daily

Luke 9:23

Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.

. The age of opportunity

Galatians 6:10

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good  to all people, especially to those who belong to the family  of believers.

. His grace is enough

2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, “My grace  is sufficient for you, for my power  is made perfect in weakness. ”  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

. His shelter

Psalm 91:1

I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; 

 I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.

[Message No: 7780]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment