About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Prayer Partners

“In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.” - Philippians 1:4-5

Paul prayed with joy because the Philippians were partners with him, not just supporters. Through their financial help, prayers, and interest in his work, they truly shared in his ministry. They were partners! Let's get interested in our congregations' missions. Let's pray and contribute to missions and get to know our missionaries. Let's get to know our missionary partners all over the world!

How Great Thou Art

And when I think that God his Son not sparing sent him to

Die, I scarce can take it in; That on the cross, my burdens gladly

Bearing. He bled and died  to take away my sin,

.. Then sing my soul, my  Savior Got to thee. How great thou art!

 Who Is Jesus?

John 1:1-5

Jesus is eternal. [John 1:1-5]]

He is God. [John 1:1]

He is with God (John 1:1-2).

Jesus is the Creator. [John 1:3]

In Him is life (John 1:4).

Is this the Jesus you’ve trusted for your salvation? Though He became a man, we must never cease to recognize and worship Him as the Son of God.

What’s My Decision Today?

I have decided to follow Jesus;

I have decided to follow Jesus;

I have decided to follow Jesus;

No turning back, no turning back.

2. Tho' none go with me, I still will follow,

Tho' none go with me I still will follow,

Tho' none go with me, I still will follow;

No turning back, no turning back.

3. My cross I'll carry, till I see Jesus;

My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus,

My cross I'll carry till I see Jesus;

No turning…

[Message No: 7762]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment