About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teachings of Christ


Soul winners

Matthew 4:19

 “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.”

Sowing

Matthew 4:14  

To fulfill what was said through the prophet Isaiah:

Speech

John 8:43  

Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say.

Spirit

Matthew 26:41  

“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.”

Mark 5:8  

For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you evil spirit!”

Statement

Matthew 5:37  

Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.

Steadfastness

Matthew 10:22  

All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment