About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Faith and Works

Before the Judgment Seat of Christ
I must appear for good or ill,
There to receive my just desert
For every word will He fulfill.

Have I been faithful to my trust
Since first I knelt at Calvary’s Cross,
And will I hear Him say, ‘Well done’
Or must I suffer grief and loss?

When all my works by fire are tried
And I have answered for each day,
Will they like gold endure the test
Or burn as wood and hay away?

Faith

Faith looks to Jesus crucified, and risen from the dead,
Faith rests upon His promises, believing all He said;
Faith makes confession of His Name, holds forth His faithful World;
Faith takes the cross and follows Him, the Savior and the Lord.

Faith

What will you do with the King called Jesus?
What, oh, what will you do with Jesus?
He waits to bless all who humbly confess
Faith in His blood and righteousness.

Faith

Be steadfast, unmovable,
By faith stand your ground;
Let the world nor entice you,
Nor let errors confound;
For the Lord is your portion,
His Word is your guide;
Be steadfast, unyielding,
And turn not aside.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment