About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Satan’s methods to lead us astray


Mark 13:22
For false Christ’s and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible.

2 Corinthians 2:11
 In order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

2 Corinthians 11:14  
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

1 Peter 5:8  
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

Strength

Deuteronomy 33:25  
The bolts of your gates will be iron and bronze, and your strength will equal your days.

Colossians 1:29  
To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.

God’s Promises

John 12:46
 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness
.
John 6:35  
Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

Romans 6:8  
Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment