About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

JESUS.

Lord Jesus, be my lamp and light,
My only way.
Be Thou my guide and give me sight,
Or else I stray.
Help me Thy Word to understand,
To listen for Thy least command,
And fully trusting in Thy hand
All Thy will obey.

Lord, I have searched in vain
For joy and peace and rest;
I’ve found them not in this bright world;
Savior, I need Thee-God’s Best.

Rich beyond all telling,
Christ in heaven dwelling,
Came to earth in poverty that we might be
Rich beyond all telling,
With God’s Spirit dwelling
In our hearts to reign now and eternity.

The stone was rolled away
From where the Savior lay,
That glad and glorious day
When Jesus rose again.
A living Savior is He,
From sin to set me free;
To Him all glory be
Who died and rose again!

Evangelism

Do not put your will above God’s will. Do not insist on your way. Do not dictate to God. Do not expect an immediate answer in the way, the place and the manner that you are demanding. Rather, learn the difficult lesson of praying as the sinless Son of God himself prayed: “Not my will, but thine, be done” (Luke 22:42)       …Billy Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment