About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Brother


Where is Abel your brother?

Genesis 4:9  

Then the LORD said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?” “I don't know,” he replied. “Am I my brother's keeper?”

He mere my friend or brother

Psalms 35:14  

I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.

Speak again your brother

Psalms 50:20  

You speak continually against your brother and slander your own mother's son.

And a brother is born for..

Proverbs 17:17  

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Brother offended is harder..

Proverbs 18:19
  
An offended brother is more unyielding than a fortified city, and disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel.

Has neither son nor brother

Ecclesiastes 4:8  

There was a man all alone; he had neither son nor brother. There was no end to his toil, yet his eyes were not content with his wealth. “For whom am I toiling,” he asked, “and why am I depriving myself of enjoyment?” This too is meaningless— a miserable business!

And do not trust any brother

Amos 1:11  

This is what the LORD says: “For three sins of Edom, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he pursued his brother with a sword, stifling all compassion, because his anger raged continually and his fury flamed unchecked,

Was not Esau Jacob’s brother

Malachi 1:2  

“I have loved you,” says the LORD. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob's brother?” the LORD says. “Yet I have loved Jacob,

Brother will deliver up

Matthew 10:21  

“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment