About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Praise


Your brothers shall praise

Genesis 49:8  

“Judah, your brothers will praise you; your hand will be on the neck of your enemies; your father's sons will bow down to you.

He is your praise

Deuteronomy 10:21  

He is your praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.

I will sing praise to the LORD

Judges 5:3  

“Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! I will sing to the LORD, I will sing; I will make music to the LORD, the God of Israel.

Praise shall be of you in the great assembly

Psalms 22:25  

From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly; before those who fear you will I fulfill my vows.

For praise from the upright to praise Him

Psalms 33:1  

Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him.

Praise shall continually be..

Psalms 34:1  

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.

The people shall praise

Psalms 45:17  

I will perpetuate your memory through all generations; therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.

Whoever offers praise..

Psalms 50:23  

He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God.”

Praise is awaiting you..

Psalms 65:1  

Praise awaits you, O God, in Zion; to you our vows will be fulfilled.

Make His praise glorious

Psalms 66:2  

Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious!

Let all the people praise..

Psalms 67:3  

May the peoples praise you, O God; may all the peoples praise you.

Let heaven and earth praise..

Psalms 69:4  

Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment