About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Christ came to do…


Baptize in the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 3:11 

“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.

John 1:31 

I myself did not know him, but the reason I came baptizing with water was that he might be revealed to Israel.”

John 7:37-39

37 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”  39 By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

John 9:39 

Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

Give abundant life.

John 10:10 

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Minister to men.

Acts 20:28

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment