About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Brother



How often shall my brother

Matthew 18:21  

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?”

Teacher, tell my brother

Luke 12:13  

Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”

Brother will rise again

John 11:23  

Jesus said to her, “Your brother will rise again.”

Do you judge your brother

Romans 14:10  

You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Brother goes to law against

1 Corinthians 6:6  

But instead, one brother goes to law against another—and this in front of unbelievers!

Shall the weak brother

1 Corinthians 8:11  

So this weak brother, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge.

Slave—a believed brother

Philemon 1:16

 No longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a man and as a brother in the Lord.

He who loves his brother

1 John 2:10  

Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble.

And murdered his brother

1 John 3:12  

Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.

Whoever hates his brother

1 John 3:15  

Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him.

Brother sinning a sin which..

1 John 5:16  

If anyone sees his brother commit a sin that does not lead to death, he should pray and God will give him life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that he should pray about that.

I, John, both your brother

Revelation 1:9  

I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment