About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

An honest and good heart


They “hear the word and receive it”

Matthew 4:20  

At once they left their nets and followed him.

Having heard the word, hold it fast

Luke 8:15  

But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.

He brings forth fruit in varying degrees

Matthew 13:23  

But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”

God’s Verse for God’s people

Follow Me-

John 12:26

Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Forget Not His Benefits

Psalms 103:2 

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits—

Forgetting God

Deuteronomy 6:12 

Be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment