About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bible Verses to Comfort the Hurting


Psalms 55:22  

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalms 9:9  

The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalms 27:4-5  

4 One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.

5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

Psalms 46:1

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

1 Peter 5:6-7

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalms 22:24

For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help.

Psalms 56:8

Record my lament; list my tears on your scroll— are they not in your record?

Psalms 116:1-2

1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.

2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Nahum 1:7

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment