About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Old Testament Promises


Isaiah 19:22  

The LORD will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the LORD, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

Isaiah 57:18-19  

18 I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him,

19 creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel. Peace, peace, to those far and near,” says the LORD. “And I will heal them.”

Jeremiah 30:17  

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD, ‘because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.’

Jeremiah 33:6  

“‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Hosea 6:1

“Come; let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.

Thoughts

You are not tempted because you are evil; you are tempted because you are human…Fulton J. Sheen

We cannot resist the conviction that this world is for us only the porch of another and more magnificent temple of the Creator's majesty…Frederick William Faber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment