About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Forgive…


            During this week I will:

•          Consider about the many times that God has forgiven you.

•          Seek forgiveness from someone you have hurt.

•          Forgive some who has hurt you.

•          Ask God to forgive your sins and commit your life to Him. Accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior.

•          This week I will forgive someone who makes me upset, angry and miserable. Now I know that this will bring peace to my heart.

•          Think about better ways to resolve problems at home and at work.

•          Tell your family members you love them. Spend time with them, share love and memories, play and pray.

Friends,

God loves you the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way.

                         He wants you to be just like JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment