About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

God’s Promises Encourages Us.


Emotional healing and freedom.

Luke 4:18-19  

18 “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,

19 to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

Cleansing from sin. 

Isaiah 1:18  

“Come now, let us reason together,” says the LORD. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

The good gift of the Holy Spirit.

Luke 11:13  

If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Joy of the Holy Spirit

Romans 14:17

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit,

Deliverance from the enemy.

Psalms 91:3  

Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.

 Spiritual fruitfulness. 

John 15:16  

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

Renewed fellowship with God.

Jeremiah 29:13

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment