About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Family

1 Timothy 3:5

 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)

Colossians 3:20

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord.

1 Timothy 3:4

He must manage his own family well and see that his children obey him with proper respect.

Genesis 2:24

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

John 15:12-17

12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

16 You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

17 This is my command: Love each other.

Psalms 128:3

Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table.

Ephesians 3:14-15

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father,

15 from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment