About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Things God Blots Out

Transgressions

Psalms 51:1

Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.

Isaiah 43:25

“I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.

Isaiah 44:22

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you.”

Inequities

Psalms 51:9

Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity.

Curses

Numbers 5:23

“‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water.

Remembrance

Deuteronomy 25:19

When the LORD your God gives you rest from all the enemies around you in the land he is giving you to possess as an inheritance, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

Law of Moses

Colossians 2:14

having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment