About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Praises

Psalms 98:4  

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;

Psalms 98:5  

Make music to the LORD with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing,

Psalms 101:1  

I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.

Palms 105:2  

Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.

Psalms 108:1  

My heart is steadfast, O God; I will sing and make music with all my soul.

Psalms 108:3  

I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples.

Psalms 135:3  

Praise the LORD, for the LORD is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.

Psalms 138:1

 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart; before the “gods” I will sing your praise.

Psalms 144:9  

I will sing a new song to you, O God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,

Psalms 146:2  

I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Psalms 147:1  

Praise the LORD. How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise him!

Psalms 147:7  

Sing to the LORD with thanksgiving; make music to our God on the harp.

Psalms 149:3  

Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with tambourine and harp.

Psalms 149:6  

May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment