About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Things which have failed men

Cursing-bitterness

Romans 3:14  

“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”

Bribes

Psalms 26:10  

In whose hands are wicked schemes, whose right hands are full of bribes.

Heaviness

Psalms 69:20  

Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.

Divine fury

Jeremiah 6:11  

But I am full of the wrath of the LORD, and I cannot hold it in. “Pour it out on the children in the street and on the young men gathered together; both husband and wife will be caught in it, and the old, those weighed down with years.

Power

Micah 3:8  

But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the LORD, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.

Acts 6:8  

Now Stephen, a man full of God's grace and power, did great wonders and miraculous signs among the people.

Lies and robbery

Nahum 3:1  

Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without victims!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment