About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bible Verses for Students appearing for Examinations.

Worried about studies

Philippians 4:6-7  

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

7  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Cannot concentrate

Isaiah 26:3

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

Cannot sleep

Psalms 3:5

I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Physically and mentally tired

Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I am far too behind to catch up

Psalms 43:5

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

During exams

I don't understand what this question is all about.

Psalms 3:5-6

5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

6 I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side.

I am too nervous to think properly

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I don't have the wisdom to answer this question.

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

This question is impossible for me to answer.

Mark 9:23

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for him who believes.”

After exam - What will my results be

Psalms 37:4

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment