About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Things to Follow

Christ

Matthew 4:19  

“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.”

Matthew 8:22  

But Jesus told him, “Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”

Matthew 16:24  

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mark 8:34  

Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Mark 10:21  

Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Luke 9:23  

Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

John 21:19  

Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

Daily Thoughts

~ To be under Christ’s control is to have true freedom.

~ We may not be able to control events, but we can control our attitude toward them.

~ Save a child, save a life.

~ You won’t stumble in the dark if you walk in the light of God’s Word.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment