About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Judgment Day

Matthew 10:15

I tell you the truth; it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the Day of Judgment than for that town.

James 2:12-13

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,

13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!

Acts 2:38

Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Jude 1:6

And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

Romans 2:16

This will take place on the day when God will judge men's secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

Matthew 25:36-40

36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 24:24

For false Christ and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.

John 8:12

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

James 2:10

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

John 3:17

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment