About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 14, 2014

God’s Word for God’s People

God’s Word for God’s People

Praying always:

Ephesians 6:14-18 

14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,

15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Daily Thoughts

` The gift of God’s presence through you is your gift to the world.

` The newborn Christ-child became the Light of the world and the Lamb of God.

` Heaven’s choir came down to sing when heaven’s King came down to save.

` God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself because it is not there. —C. S. Lewis

Faith Quote

“It is a blessed thing to learn that God’s word can never fail. Never harken to human plans. God can work mightily when you persist in believing Him in spite of discouragements from the human standpoint…I am not moved by what I see. I am moved only by what I believe. No man considers how he feels if he believes. The man who believes God has it (emphasis his).” - Smith Wigglesworth

John Wesley Quotes

` Beware you be not swallowed up in books! An ounce of love is worth a pound of knowledge"
` "Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can"

` "When I was young I was sure of everything; in a few years, having been mistaken a thousand times, I was not half so sure of most things as I was before; at present, I am hardly sure of anything but what God has revealed to me"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment