About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Amazing Grace

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Redeems from Sin

Ephesians 2:8

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,

Relives our Fears

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

Reassures through Danger

Psalm 91:11

For He shall give His angels charge over you,

 To keep you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:14-16

Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
 I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
  He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
 I will be with him in trouble;
 I will deliver him and honor him.
  With long life I will satisfy him,
 And show him My salvation.”

Rewards Eternally

1 Peter 1:13

Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

John 14:1-3

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment