About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Defeating Negativism

By your decision

Deuteronomy 30:19

I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

Genesis 50:20

But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.

By your devotion

Psalm 119:11

Your word I have hidden in my heart,
 That I might not sin against You.

Luke 18:1

Then He spoke a parable to them, that men always ought to pray and not lose heart,

By your diligence

Proverbs 11:27

He who earnestly seeks good finds favor,
 But trouble will come to him who seeks evil.

Proverbs 11:30

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life,
 And he who wins souls is wise.

By His direction

Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;

 I will guide you with My eye.

2 Corinthians 6:1

We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.

Proverbs 3:6

In all your ways acknowledge Him,
 And He shall direct your paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment