About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, March 17, 2017

Healing – God’s Word - 3

Jeremiah 30:17

For I will restore health to you
 And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord,
 ‘Because they called you an outcast saying:
 “This is Zion;
 No one seeks her.” ’

Deuteronomy 30:19

I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;

Philippians 2:13

For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

Psalms 91:16

With long life I will satisfy him,
 And show him My salvation.”

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
 He was bruised for our iniquities;
 The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
 And by His stripes we are healed.

Matthew 18:18

“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Matthew 18:19

Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

Mark 11:22-23

So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment