About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 28, 2017

For the Love of God

Psalm 32:5
Then I acknowledged my sin to you
 and did not cover up my iniquity.
 I said, “I will confess
 my transgressions  to the Lord.”
 And you forgave
 the guilt of my sin.

Where is Your Focus?

Isaiah 54:10
Though the mountains be shaken
 and the hills be removed,
 yet my unfailing love  for you will not be shaken
 nor my covenant  of peace  be removed,”
 says the Lord, who has compassion  on you.

You’re Alive Because God Wants to Love You

Ephesians 1:4-5
For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will

Anticipate God’s Goodness

Psalm 27:13
I remain confident of this:
 I will see the goodness of the Lord
 in the land of the living.

Going through Marah

Exodus 15:23
When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah. )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment