About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Confusion

John 20:1-10

Mary jumped to conclusions and soon had Peter and John on the run. They were busy, but they had nothing to say and were accomplishing little.
They saw the evidence for the Resurrection, but it did not change their lives.
They needed a meeting with the living Christ!

Thoughts

. We talk a great deal of religion in this country, but we need to stop long enough to let our feet catch up with our mouths. - Billy Graham

. I prayed to God that he would baptize my heart into the sense of all conditions, so that I might be able to enter into the needs and sorrows of all. - George Fox

. To be sure, we cannot make the wind blow.  But we do not need to do so, for it is already blowing.  Wherever the Son of God goes, the winds of God are blowing, the streams of living water are flowing, and the sun of God is smiling.  He is the bodily guarantee that the sun and streams and wind of God are round me.  I do not need to seek them.  I am already encircled by the rush of wind and water and the radiance of light when Jesus begins to speak. - Helmut Thielicke

Questions in 1st Chronicles

13:12
David was afraid of God that day, saying, “How can I bring the ark of God to me?”

14:10
And David inquired of God, saying, “Shall I go up against the Philistines? Will You deliver them into my hand?”

  The Lord said to him, “Go up, for I will deliver them into your hand.”

Degrees of Faith

Full Faith – Acts 6:5

And the saying pleased the whole multitude. And they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and the Holy Spirit, and Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolas, a proselyte from Antioch,

Great Faith – Matthew 15:28

Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

[Message No: 6922]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment