About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 25, 2019

Questions in 2nd Corinthians -1

1:17
Therefore, when I was planning this, did I do it lightly? Or the things I plan, do I plan according to the flesh, that with me there should be Yes, Yes, and No, No?

2:2
For if I make you sorrowful, then who is he who makes me glad but the one who is made sorrowful by me?

2:16
To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?

3:1
Do we begin again to commend ourselves? Or do we need, as some others, epistles of commendation to you or letters of commendation from you?

8:6
So we urged Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also complete this grace in you as well.

8:14
but by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may supply their lack, that their abundance also may supply your lack—that there may be equality.

8:15
As it is written, “He who gathered much had nothing left over, and he who gathered little had no lack.”

8:16
But thanks be to God who puts the same earnest care for you into the heart of Titus.

10:7
Do you look at things according to the outward appearance? If anyone is convinced in himself that he is Christ's, let him again consider this in himself, that just as he is Christ's, even so we are Christ's.

11: 7
Did I commit sin in humbling myself that you might be exalted, because I preached the gospel of God to you free of charge?

11:11
Why? Because I do not love you? God knows!

[Message No: 6916]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment