About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Different kinds of Consciences – Acts 24:16

An offence less conscience by  carefulness – Acts 24:16
So I strive always to keep my conscience clear  before God and man.

A good conscience by godliness – Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin  and said, “My brothers,  I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience  to this day.”

A pure conscience by fidelity – 1 Tim. 1:3
As I urged you when I went into Macedonia,  stay there in Ephesus  so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines  any longer

A testifying conscience by consecration – 2 Cor. 1:12
Now this is our boast: Our conscience  testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity  and godly sincerity.  We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom  but on God’s grace.

Our God

The God of Patience – Rom. 15:5
May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind  toward each other that Christ Jesus had,

The God of Hope – Rom. 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace  as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

John 5:25

“I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.”

Aren't you glad that not even death can stop us from hearing Jesus' promised words to us: "RISE!"? We will hear his voice and live with him forever. That sure puts a lift in my future plans; what about you?

All the universe is the LORD's, yet in his greatness, he chooses to know each one of us intimately. Ah, my friend, that is grace upon grace from the LORD who loves each one of us with an undying love as he sus! tains a universe too vast for us to imagine!

[Message No: 6923]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment