About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, March 25, 2019

Renew and Restore

Lamentations 5:20-22
God’s  chastening  is proof that He loves you and has not forsaken you [Heb. 12:5-11]. One day, He will take you out of the furnace and give you a new start.
You will be a new and better person if you let Him have His way.

Romans 8:25

“But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.”

I'm not good at waiting. But, my hope in the Lord gives me patience that is beyond my human tendency. As much as the Lord has blessed me, I'm fully confident that I can't even imagine the good things he has in store for me. So while I wait, I try to stay busy; busy loving my Father in heaven and sharing his grace with others.

Guidelines to the Bible Study

Praise the Lord – Psalm 119:7
I will praise you with an upright heart
 as I learn your righteous laws.

Meditate the portion – Psalm 119:97
Oh, how I love your law!
 I meditate  on it all day long.

Devote to Observe – Ezra 7:10
For Ezra had devoted himself to the study and observance of the Law of the Lord, and to teaching  its decrees and laws in Israel.

Share with Others – Acts 28:23
They arranged to meet Paul on a certain day, and came in even larger numbers to the place where he was staying. He witnessed to them from morning till evening, explaining about the kingdom of God,  and from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets  he tried to persuade them about Jesus.

Thoughts

. Instead of making a New Year’s resolution

Consider committing to a biblical solution. - Mary Fairchild

. There is a communion with God that asks for nothing, yet asks for everything…He who seeks the Father more than anything He can give, is likely to have what he asks, for he is not likely to ask amiss. - George Macdonald

[Message No: 6917]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment