About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

God’s 90 Promises to me – 48 & 49.


48.

About Facing Disappointment

Matthew 5:4-6  

4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Romans 15:13  

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah 55:8  

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.

Isaiah 55:12  

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.

49.

About Dealing with the Past


Romans 8:28  

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Psalms 43:5  

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

Philippians 3:13-14  

13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment