About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What a God!


Ponder the achievement of God.

He doesn’t condone our sin, not does he compromise his standard.

He doesn’t ignore our rebellion, nor does he relax his demands.

Rather than dismiss our sin, he assumes our sin and, incredibly, sentences himself.

God’s holiness is honored. Our sin is punished…and we are redeemed.

God does what we cannot do so we can be what we dare not dream: perfect before God.

I’ll praise my maker while I’ve breath.

I’ll praise my Maker while I’ve breath; when my voice

Is lost in death, praise shall employ my nobler powers.

My days of praise shall ne’er be past, while life, and thought,

And being last or immortality endures.

The Lord pours eye-sight on the blind; the Lord supports

The fainting mind and sends the boring conscience peace.

God helps the stranger in distress, the widow and

The fatherless, and grants the prisoner sweet release. 

Evangelism

It seems that the word “peace” is being used more now than at any other time in history. Peace conferences are held almost daily by governments, civic organizations, and churches. But the Scripture teaches that peace and safety will not come in any lasting way until the Prince of Peace, the Messiah, Jesus Christ, comes and rules and reigns in our world. ……Billy Graham

Because He Redeems All Things.

God has given as a means for man’s recovery, restoration, reviving, redemption, and refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment