About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Questions in Hosea


1)

What shall I do unto thee?

Hosea 6:4  

“What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears.

2)

How long will it be ere they attain to innocency?

Hosea 8:5  

Throw out your calf-idol, O Samaria! My anger burns against them. How long will they be incapable of purity?

3)

What will ye do in the solemn day, and in the day of the feast of the Lord?

Hosea 9:5  

What will you do on the day of your appointed feasts, on the festival days of the LORD?

4)

Give them, O Lord: what will Thou give?

Hosea 9:14  

Give them, O LORD— what will you give them? Give them wombs that miscarry and breasts that are dry.

5)

What then should a king do to us?

Hosea 10:3  

Then they will say, “We have no king because we did not revere the LORD. But even if we had a king, what could he do for us?”

6)

How shall I give thee up, Epharaim? How shall I deliver thee, Israel? How shall make thee as Admah? How shall I set thee as Zeboin?

Hosea 11:8  

“How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? How can I treat you like Admah? How can I make you like Zeboiim? My heart is changed within me; all my compassion is aroused.

7)

Is there iniquity in Gilead?

Hosea 12:11  

Is Gilead wicked? Its people are worthless! Do they sacrifice bulls in Gilgal? Their altars will be like piles of stones on a plowed field.

8)

Where is any other that may save thee in all the cities? And thy judges of whom thou sadist, give me a king and princes?

Hosea 13:10  

Where is your king that he may save you? Where are your rulers in all your towns, of whom you said, ‘Give me a king and princes’?

9)

What have I to do any more with idols?

Hosea 14:8  

O Ephraim, what more have I to do with idols? I will answer him and care for him. I am like a green pine tree; your fruitfulness comes from me.”

10)

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? Prudent and he shall know them?

Hosea 14:9  

Who is wise? He will realize these things. Who is discerning? He will understand them. The ways of the LORD are right; the righteous walk in them, but the rebellious stumble in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment