About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

How do you Feel?


Misjudged....yet

I'm accepted and approved by You (Eph 1:4).

For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love

Poor....yet

You supply all my need according to Your riches in glory (Phil 4:19).

And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Sick....yet

You are the Lord who heals all my diseases (Ps 103:3).

…who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,

Troubled....yet

You are my peace (Jn 14:27).

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you asthe world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Unclean....yet

You are the purifier and refiner of my life (Mal 3:3).

He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify televises and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,

Vulnerable....yet

You are my strength and my strong tower (Ps 18:2).

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn [a] of my salvation, my stronghold.

Worthless....yet

You see me as a pearl of great price (Matt 13:46).

When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.
For Each Negative Thing We Say to Ourselves, God Has A Positive Answer For It.

You say: "It's impossible"

God says: "All things are possible" (Luke 18:27)

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment