About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Good Shepherd


The Good Shepherd

 “I am the good shepherd. I know my sheep . . . and my sheep know me.”  John 10:14-15

You have a God who hears you, the power of love behind you, the Holy Spirit within you, and all of heaven ahead of you. If you have the Shepherd, you have grace for every sin, direction for every turn, a candle for every corner, and an anchor for every storm.

You have everything you need.

The House of the Lord

I will live in the house of the Lord forever.  Psalm 23:6

When David says, “I will live in the house of the Lord forever,” he’s saying simply that he never wants to step away from God.  He craves to remain in the aura, in the atmosphere, in the awareness that he is in God’s house, wherever he is.

God wants to be the one in whom “we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28, NIV). - Max Lucado.

Our Father is not ashamed to call us His sons and daughters:

2 Corinthians 6:18  

“I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

Hebrews 2:11  

Both the one who makes men holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers.

Our heavenly Father has always wanted you!

Please know that God, your heavenly Father, has always wanted you! He has laid precious and magnificent plans for your life, and for the life of every member of your family.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment