About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Lord, Please Change Me.


The Bible says that God is love (1 John 4:8). He loves you. He is interested in you. He has the hairs of your head numbered (Matt. 10:30). He loves you with an everlasting love (Jer. 31:3). And he wants to forgive you. He wants to come into your life and into your home and into your work and into all relationships and help you….

I remember the night that I committed my life to Christ. It was at an evangelistic meeting. I went forward, because I deeply wanted Christ. I knew that I really didn’t know Christ, that I didn’t have a personal relationship with him.

That night I got on my knees beside my bed and I said, “Oh, God, I don’t know much about what I’ve done tonight, and I certainly don’t know much about You. But what little I do know, please change me and make me a new person.

From that night on I was different. God had taken over my life and began to move in my life in the most marvelous way. -- Billy Graham.

Jesus satisfied her hart:

The Samaritan woman was excited. She forgot the well and her water pot and with joy ran to tell about Jesus. She said to everyone, “Come see a Man who told me all things that I ever did. Could this be the Christ?” so convincing was her testimony and so remarkable the change in her attitude, that the whole town came out to see this Stranger of Galilee. She had found the water of life, her heart had been satisfied, her life changed. She who had once led men astray now led them to the feet of the Savior

The interesting thing is that the disciples also went into town, but what did they bring back with them? Bread and fish—that’s all. They met several people in town, but they never said to anyone, “The Messiah is sitting at Jacob’s well—would like to come and meet Him? They returned with their groceries, but no one was with them.

The woman, on the other hand, went into town, gone with her witness, and brought a multitude of people back with her. The result was a spiritual revival that swept through the whole town.
Friends, when a person meets Christ and discovers that he is the Messiah, the Savior of the World, he or she will never be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment