About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Things to love


Salvation:


Psalms 40:16 

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “The LORD be exalted!”

Psalms 70:4 

But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who love your salvation always say, “Let God be exalted!”

God’s Name:

Psalms 69:36 

The children of his servants will inherit it, and those who love his name will dwell there.

Psalms 119:132  

Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.

God’s Word:

Psalms 119:113

I hate double-minded men, but I love your law.

Psalms 119:119 

All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross; therefore I love your statutes.

Psalms 119:127 

 Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold,

Evangelism

“Why should anyone hear the Gospel Twice before Everyone has heard it once?
Kindness and Happiness

Having a heart for making a difference means that something or someone made a difference in my heart first. - Lee Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment