About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Saved men are compared to saved sheep that were lost


Matthew 10:16

 I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.

Matthew 26:31 

Then Jesus told them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written: “‘I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’

John 21:16-17

Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you truly love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17 The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.

Hebrews 13:20 

May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep,

1 Peter 2:25 

For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Spiritual Discipline

Running the Christian race takes dedication and discipline.

1 Corinthians 9:24 

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

God loves you

God loves you the way you are, but He refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment