About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Christian Brothers and Sisters - 1

Romans 14:10-12 

10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 

11 It is written: “‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord, ‘every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.’”

12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Joshua 2:13 

That you will spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and that you will save us from death.”

Joshua 6:23 

So the young men who had done the spying went in and brought out Rahab, her father and mother and brothers and all who belonged to her. They brought out her entire family and put them in a place outside the camp of Israel.

Job 42:11 

All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the LORD had brought upon him, and each one gave him a piece of silver and a gold ring.

Hosea 2:1 

“Say of your brothers, ‘My people,’ and of your sisters, ‘My loved one.’

Matthew 19:29 

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Matthew 25:40 

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

You are not an accident… 2

I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born. - Isa. 44:2a (CEV).
There is a God who made you for a reason, and your life has profound meaning! We discover that meaning and purpose only when we make God the reference point of our lives. The Message paraphrase of Romans 12:3 says, “The only accurate way to understand ourselves is by what God is and by what he does for us.”







No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment