About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Spirit of Fear - 1

Fears and Phobias

Isaiah 13:7-8 

7 Because of this, all hands will go limp, every man's heart will melt.

8 Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

2 Timothy 1:7 

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
Heart Attacks

Psalms 55:4 

My heart is in anguish within me; the terrors of death assail me.

Luke 21:26 

Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

John 14:27 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Torment - Horror

Psalms 55:5 

Fear and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me.

1 John 4:8 

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Nightmares - Terrors

Psalms 91:5-6 

5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

Isaiah 54:14 

In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment