About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Father God…You are Kind!

Psalms 31:21 

Praise be to the LORD, for he showed his wonderful love to me when I was in a besieged city.

Psalms 117:1-2 

1 Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples.

2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.

Isaiah 54:7 

“For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back.

8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer.

Isaiah 54:10 

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 63:7 

I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for the house of Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.

Romans 14:13  

Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

It is so easy to be judgmental of others. We don't know their struggles. We don't know their situation. Most of all, we don't know their hearts. When we are judgmental, we erect a barrier between others and ourselves. We often spread that judgmental impression to others in gossip. Our stubborness to only view them with a judgemental spirit erects a barrier, a stumbling block, that can cause them to become discouraged and stumble.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment