About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Broken Things

God uses broken things beautifully; broken clouds pour rain, broken soil sets as fields, broken crop yield seeds, broken seeds give life to new plants. So when you feel you are broken, be rest assured that God is planning to utilize you for something great.

Life Guard:

When you feel like you’re drowning in life, don’t worry - your Lifeguard walks on the water.

God is Love.

Others will know the words “God is love” mean when they see it in our lives.

Word

The kindest Word is an unkind Word unsaid.

Our Maturity.

Our theme is Jesus, our content is the Word, our method is Holy Spirit Power, our passion is people, and our goal is Christ like maturity.

Matthew 10:28

Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear him who is able to destroy both body and soul in Hell.

Guidelines for Growing in Godliness

Godliness invites others to ask why we have so much hope. Godly living involves suffering. We know this because Jesus suffered as our example. 

The godly person returns good for evil. When insulted, he blesses; and when caused to suffer, he never threatens in return.

Thought

“God tolerates even our stammering, and pardons our ignorance whenever something inadvertently escapes us - as, indeed, without this mercy there would be no freedom to pray.”

You are my God

My heart I give to You my God

My mind I give to You my Lord

My will I surrender to Your feet

And say You be Master of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment