About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Man’s Concerns

Divine Deliverance

Daniel 6:22 

My God sent his angel, and he shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me, because I was found innocent in his sight. Nor have I ever done any wrong before you, O king.”

Job 5:19 

From six calamities he will rescue you; in seven no harm will befall you.

2 Timothy 4:18 

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Divine Guidance

Psalms 25:9 

He guides the humble in what is right and teaches them his way.

Psalms 48:4 

When the kings joined forces, when they advanced together,

Isaiah 42:16 

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

Divine Power

Romans 4:21 

Being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

Ephesians 3:20 

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 

Jude 1:24-25 

24 To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 

25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Doubt

Matthew 14:31 

Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”

Mark 4:40 

He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”

Luke 24:25 

He said to them, “How foolish you are, and how slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment