About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Christian Brothers and Sisters

1 Corinthians 6:8 

Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

1 Corinthians 7:24 

Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to.

1 Corinthians 7:29 

What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;

1 Corinthians 10:1 

For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea.

1 Corinthians 11:33 

So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for each other.

1 Corinthians 12:1 

Now about spiritual gifts, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant.

1 Corinthians 14:6 

Now, brothers, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction?

1 Corinthians 14:20 

Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.

1 Corinthians 14:26 

What then shall we say, brothers? When you come together, everyone has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. All of these must be done for the strengthening of the church.

1 Corinthians 14:39 

Therefore, my brothers, be eager to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

1 Corinthians 15:1 

Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.

1 Corinthians 15:6 

After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment