About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Small Prayers

Repeat these Prayers.

Father, from whom all peoples derive their hope, use your Spirit to rouse within me a passion to share your grace with others. Nudge me out of my safety zone and call me into your empowering and sacrificial grace so that I can help others come to know you. In the saving name of Jesus I pray. Amen

Help me, O God, to not compromise your truth to legalism or license. I want to live, and show others how to live, a holy life. I want to share your grace and mercy with them. But most of all Father, I want them to join with me in welcoming Jesus when he returns. Please empower me by your Spirit to see through falsehood and error so I can protect and live your truth. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Holy and Precious Father, teach me your truth. Lead me to your will. Guide me in your wisdom. I want my life and my choices to be a reflection of your plan for me when you made me new in my mother's womb. In the name of Jesus I ask these things. Amen.

For the incredible and boundless love you have given to me, O Almighty God, I can only fall to my knees and thank you. Your power is beyond my comprehension. Your awesome holiness is beyond my understanding. Yet your infinite grace is mine because of your love which cost you so much. Thank you. A million times over I say it, "Thank you!" In the name of Jesus my Lord. Amen.

Forgive me, O God, when I have let prejudice and suspicion keep me from fully enjoying fellowship with those whom you have claimed as your children. I pray that my life will be an example of redemption and unity as I seek to love your children as you do. In the name of Jesus, whose dying prayer was for unity I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment